How to apply
Application checklist and required documentation:
Supporting document checklist
• Relevant academic transcripts
• Certificate of English
• Copy of passport
• References (where applicable)
• Copies of visas if you previously studied in the UK.
Apply via your local agent
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form. When you have completed and sent your application we will contact your agent to discuss what documents you need in support of your application and advise how to send them to us.
1. Your agent will help you complete an application form and advise you of our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you understand them.
2. You will need to have supporting documents for scanning.
3. Your agent will receive an email from our admissions department confirming if you have been offered a place.
One of our Student Enrolemt Advisers will contact you when your application has been reviewed. They will explain more about the documentation you need to show us before you study with us and how to send this to us.
1. Apply now and complete all sections of the online application form. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
2. Upload your scanned supporting documents.
3. Save the completed form and simply await a decision from our Admissions Team.
IF YOU RECEIVE AN OFFER YOU WILL BE GUIDED THROUGH THE NEXT STEPS
• Sign any confirmation documentation and academic declaration.
• Once we have received payment (details will be provided in your Offer Letter) your agent or Student Enrolment Adviser can assist you through the visa process.
• You have a legal right to cancel your place up to 14 days after acceptance of our offer of a place.
Before you arrive
• Please notify us or your agent when you receive your visa.
• We will then inform you / your agent about accommodation and any additional payments required.
• Please ensure you have requested all original academic records to bring with you.
• Please complete the online pre-arrival form.
When you arrive
Make sure you have the following essential items with you:
• Your passport*
• Visa/Home Office letter*
• Offer letter*
• Accommodation documents*
• Your qualification certificates
• A sponsor letter (if you are being sponsored)
• Passport-sized photographs
• Essential toiletries and medications.
*These items should be packed in your hand luggage
We send a pre-arrival document to all students, so you should have everything you need to know. This can also be found on the Before You Arrive page
We look forward to welcoming you.