Online programme fees
Tuition fees for the online programme at the International Study Centre
Here you can find the most up-to-date fees for your online programme taught at the International Study Centre. As you will be studying from home when you enrol, there are no additional fees for travelling, living costs, your visa, or insurance.
Online Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme fees
|Pathways||Duration||Total fees 2021/22||Total fees 2022/23|
|Business Management||1 Semester||£9,000||£9,000|
2022/23 fees are valid after 31st January 2022 for any programme that commences after 1st September 2022. Confirm your place before 31st January 2022 to receive 2021/22 fees.
When are your fees due?
Once you have received an offer of a place at the International Study Centre, to secure your place you will need to return a signed acceptance form and a confirmation payment. The confirmation payment consists of:
- £235 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
- £1,000 Deposit
- Insurance payment for StudyCare if applicable.
On receipt of your signed acceptance form and the confirmation payment, we will send you your:
- Confirmation pack
- Student Statement document.
Prior to enrolment you will also need to pay your full tuition fees in advance as set out in your individualised payment plan.
For full information about fees and refunds read our Terms and Conditions.
Make a payment
Visit our how to pay page to find out how to make a payment.
Royal Holloway International Study Centre Progression Scholarship
Royal Holloway International Study Centre students who successfully complete their pathway programme and progress on to Royal Holloway, University of London, will receive the Royal Holloway International Study Centre Progression Scholarship. The Progression Scholarship is 10% of the student’s first year tuition fees and is to reward students for all of their hard work and efforts during their pathway course.
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Progression Scholarship
- The Progression Scholarship is subject to completing the pathway programme at the Royal Holloway International Study Centre and to achieving requisite final grades in the programme studied.
- The Progression Scholarship is only available to self-funded international fee paying students joining Royal Holloway, University of London.
- The Progression Scholarship is only available to students who progress to full time degrees at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- The Progression Scholarship will be applied automatically only to those students who meet the above criteria.
- The value of the award will be 10% of the first year tuition fees only and will be calculated and discounted by Royal Holloway, University of London as part of overall fees due in the first year.
Where the offer of a Progression Scholarship has been made to a student by Royal Holloway, University of London, who has met the above criteria, it will be guaranteed, including in respect of students who defer their degree place for periods up to 1 year. Subject to that, Royal Holloway reserves the right generally to discontinue the offer of Progression Scholarships at any time.
How to pay
Access and pay your tuition fees securely via our online platform. We accept most forms of payment and you only need your student ID to access your account.Pay today
International Study Centre
Royal Holloway International Study Centre prepares you to join the University. Studying here will give you the essential academic and learning skills you need to succeed.Get the knowledge